Sweet Mangos blend perfectly into a salsa base then sweetened with a touch of Organic Agave Nectar.
- Tomatoes, Mangos, Fire Roasted Green Chilies (green chilies, water, salt, citric acid, & calcium chloride), Onions, Water, Apple Cider Vinegar, lime, Organic Blue Agave Nectar, Cumin, New Mexico Red Chili Powder, Garlic, Crushed Red Pepper, Fresh Basil, Sicilian Sea Salt
Gluten Free Mango Salsa Fish Tacos
- 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil to cover bottom of pan
- 1 very ripe avocado
- 1 tsp salt
- Mango Salsa by Casa De Jorge Salsa Company
- ½ tsp of Tabasco (or more if you like things spicy)
- 4 Corn tortillas
- Non-stick spray or vegetable oil
- Crunchy romaine lettuce for garnish
- Season fish fillets with juice from ½ of the lime, salt and pepper.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil when hot and then pan fry fish until lightly browned on both sides and cooked through. (Fish will break since it is flaky. That’s ok. We’re just going to break them up for the tacos anyway!)
- In the meantime, either food process or finely mash your avocado with salt, Tabasco and juice from the other ½ of the lime.
- Heat large non-stick skillet or griddle and spray with cooking spray or coat with a little bit of vegetable oil. Lightly toast corn tortillas on both sides.
- When fish and tortillas are ready, assemble tacos. Fish first, then avocado cream, crunchy lettuce and top with mango salsa.